7.12.2008

Around the House

So, we are a little behind on updating things that have been going on around here, but we've been a little busy. Anyway, in between Charleston and New York, we figured we'd get a little bit done around the yard. The grass was getting a little high and the bushes were out of control. Also, my big pot was full of dead stuff. I figured it was time to dig up the dead stuff and add something new. Here is my creation....I even picked out the flowers myself since my mom was in New York and unable to help.


During our yard jobs, we went back and forth through the back gate, but on one trip through someone didn't latch it completely. We looked over and saw a couple of faces poking out to see how things were going.

After Robert trimmed up the bushes, I realized just how much I really don't like them, but I have no idea what we should put in their place. Any ideas?

No comments: