1.30.2009

Oddities of the Radio

On the way home the other day, I heard a random commercial sponsoring some sort of local event...I wasn't paying attention. But, you could go to their website, fill out the application, and possibly win a $50 gift card to McDonalds. Yea, McDonalds.

Now, I don't eat at McD's too much, and I don't really pay much attention to them either. I do know that they have the McChicken for $.99. So, for the $50, I could get roughly 45 of those things (gotta factor in tax).

Have we, as a society, gotten to the point that we can be paid off in Fast Food? I mean come on! Personally, had I paid attention, I may have entered the contest, but not for the chance of winning a gift card for fast food!

I would prefer the $50 though, I could definitely spend it elsewhere.

Unbelievable.

No comments: