This marks the third year that I've run in this fun race, and a first for Bethany. Definitely a fun filled day, and the weather couldn't have been any better!
Quick results:
Robert - #94/111 age group, #1097/1750 overall, time 1:00:48, pace 9:48/mi
Bethany - #86/87 age group, #1633/1750 overall, time 1:17:51, pace 12:33/mi
I learned real quick like (again) that even though the air was 45*, it was still plenty warm for a short sleeved running shirt. I won't make that mistake again... :)
Bethany, well she just had fun running her first 10k race!
On another note, Bethany's dad registerd, but failed to race. So, Bethany took the opportunity to use his money and race under his name. This means, that by looking at the race results, this will probably be the one and only time that I can say I beat him! :)
Oh, and the winner - 29:30 with a 4:45/mi pace
No comments:
Post a Comment