7.13.2010

Two Weeks

We did a little simple photo session of our little one now that she's two weeks old. She and the weather cooperated pretty well too, which made it even better.


Shortly after shooting off a hundred photos with her cooperating, the weather decided it would give us a challenge. Without much warning, the rain started and just got harder as we stood there. We hudled under a couple trees waiting for it to slack off, which it never did, so whe had to make a run for it.

After a quick wet run, we were all back in the car laughing at the thought of others as they saw us running with a stroller through the open park dodging rain bullets...

1 comment:

Out-Island Explorers said...

She's sooo cute you guys!! I wish I could meet her in person. I hope everything is going well and that you guys are getting rest.