Weight: 11 lbs 14.8 oz 25%
Head: 16 inches 25%
Height: 25 inches 50%
Last week was dress up week at daycare and we had fun playing right along :). Annalise didn't protest too much about it either and all of her teachers wondered what she'd be in everyday...
Day 1: Silly day.....we weren't quite sure what to do for this, so she just wore two different colored socks and a hairbow that didn't match.
Day 2: Camo day
Day 3: Country Western Day
Day 4: Character Day--Little Red Riding Hood
Day 5: Team Spirit Day--Annalise wore her Auburn onesie (Robert was at his test, so I got to dress her in what I wanted. She did wear Alabama socks though :) )
And that's been our week in a nutshell..




3 comments:
Love it! OMG she is so cute! Love all the outfits! Can't wait to see her Halloween costume! Can't wait to see her again!
How cute!! I can't wait to meet her :) I love the little camo outfit. Bethany, you look great girl!!
Look at that smile....someone is sure happy to have their daddy home!Love that sweet little face :)
Mom/Grandma "C"
Post a Comment