12.09.2010

This morning's run

This morning I woke to temperatures in the 20s and as usual, layered up for my morning run. Nothing fancy, just a couple of simple layers. Lightweight track pants, a lightweight long sleeve shirt, and then topped it with a jacket and gloves. For the drive to the gym, I threw on a beanie, but it isn't something that stays on when running.


Myself and the two other guys who ran with me, thought nothing of it. We were dressed well enough and were ready go...so off we went. After our little 7mil run, we pulled up to the parking lot to notice that we all had ice gathering on our faces and head. I guess it really was that cold.

Surprisingly, how you don't notice that while your running, but only after you've stopped and started cooling down. Just before it all melted, one of the guys snapped a couple of pictures of the ice...

So, enjoy.
Oh, and this run was nothing short of AWESOME! (Thanks for the photos Chris!)

No comments: