2.09.2011

Team Red White & Blue

I mentioned late last year about the possibitly of joining a racing team for 2011. Turns out, there's been some development on that front and it's definitely going to make for a great 2011 racing season.

Last year, I sent in an application with my race schedule, some of my goals, and why I think I could race for their team. And as it turns out, they must have liked what they saw because just last week, they delivered a race package to my doorstep. And in that package were some pretty cool goodies.
First we started out with a very nice looking magnet. It's already on my vehicle, so keep your eyes peeled. 
Secondly, I found a hat.
Lastly, came a shirt. The front has their logo (red & blue eagle) while the back has their logo plus their slogan.
 And all together:
 I would say that turned out to be quite the pretty cool race setup! I'm definitely impressed. And as it turns out, yes, I'll be racing for Team Red White & Blue in 2011!

As part of the campaign for Team RWB, the mission is to tranform the way wounded veterans are reintegrated into society when they have returned from combat and exit their military life. This is through support of us athletes, themselves, and Team RWB. 

I encourage you to check out Team RWB, read up on their mission and goals and if you feel it, add a donation to help the cause. I'll be raising money for Team RWB throughout the year, and if you feel it's something you can support, your help would be greatly appreciated.

And feel free to ask questions, share my page, and if you'd like talk to me about joining up for Team Red White & Blue!

No comments: