VISION: Team Red, White & Blue has a vision to transform the way America supports its wounded veterans when they exit their position. Our intent is to create a community of veterans, their families, and American citizens, bringing them together so they can spend time with one another. We believe that the American people can best support our TRWB veterans through authentic social interaction and shared experiences in communities all over America.
Again for 2012, I will be racing for Team Red White & Blue and I cannot wait. I enjoyed every minute running for those that can't, seeing the funds help those that need it, and doing just a little something to say thank you. If you feel that you want to do to the same, go here: http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/trwbrharris/rhtrwb2012
I look forward to another great year of racing and look forward to your support as I continue racing for Team Red White & Blue
See you at the start line!

No comments:
Post a Comment