3.19.2012

Ride of Love Update #1

Last week (week of March 12) was the "warm up" week for the Ride of Love coming up on May 19. It's a week geared at getting our legs ready, getting the bike ready, and in general just getting ready for the 150 miles we'll ride in a single day.

I didn't have a huge week number wise, but I would still like to think it was productive in getting things settled. 

Mileage wise: 51.6 miles
Wed - 16.4mi on the trainer in the garage
Sun - 35.2mi outside through the county roads

It wasn't what I had planned, but it was a week of riding. I also managed to get into the shop on Friday to get the fit readjusted and get my bike in shape for the upcoming ride. 

For more on the Ride of Love: Camp Smile A Mile Ride of Love
For more on how to donate to the cause: Camp Smile A Mile Donations
(If you donate through the website, please be sure and select "Ride of Love" and add my name to the message box so I can get credit.)

Here's to the official week 1 coming up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Every mile counts Robert! Keep up the good work....so very proud of what you are doing to support this wonderful cause...I know the children and their families are very grateful to you.

Hugs,
Lisa