1.12.2009

Final Virtual Run

The new year has begun and I've finished the Virtual Tour of 2008.

As of the end of 2008, the stats looked something like this:
Running: 42:06:25 - 247.9mi
Biking: 40:37:58 - 654.39mi
Swimming: 10:52:49 - 15.33mi
Walking: 1:23:50 - 6.24mi
Hiking: 23:50:00 - 43.52mi
Rowing: 0:23:32 - 3.08mi

Grand Total - 119:14:34 - 976.71mi

The total between the year end and the map is different, simply because I haven't started over yet. If there's anyplace you'd like to see me travel to, let me know and I'll put it on the itenerary, and pick it up on the way, or I'll just start over with a new map. I'm open to suggestions...

2 comments:

Out-Island Explorers said...

See if you can swimming/paddle/row your way to Exuma :) That could be fun!!!

Unknown said...

Ok. I'll have to look at it some more later, but it looks like it'll be close to 1300miles. I'd need to average 110mi/month to get there.

I'm not sure how realistic the "water miles (row, swim)" will be, but I'll do what I can.

Let me get back to you :)