7.25.2009

A little of "Le Tour"

Unless you've been living under a rock, you've seen a million and one headlines about "Le Tour de France" that's going on right now. I know I couldn't even muster the strength to hang onto the last guy for 5mins, but it's still fun to watch.

I've gotten into a habit to log in to the computer, turn on Le Tour, and have it play while I work. It's a good break to go back and forth to see who's where and what's going on. Absolutely amazing.

Well there have been a few pretty nasty wrecks throughout of course (100+ riders, 20+mph, 1ft apart, go figure), which some have been caught on camera. Here area few:
Don't worry, he's ok. Hurt, but ok. Flat tire, lead car, lost control. It happens.
He was alright too. Tire bounced, caught the white line, and down he went too. Notice the swell of that back tire!
I'm not genius, but I can pretty much assure this isn't going to end well.
You really should tune into the Tour. Even if you're not sure what's going on, tune to watch these guys hammer down and do some serious riding!

No comments: