1.15.2010

16 weeks

Just thought I'd share how big the baby is at this point and also what is forming this week. My goal is to give a weekly update for everyone :). At week 16, our baby is about the size of an avacado. Our next appointment is the 20th, but I think that is just a check up of sorts and not an ultrasound. The next ultrasound I think is a 4D, so we should have some good pictures next month.

How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain? Probably a few pounds...
Maternity clothes? Yep... they are definitely comfortable :)
Sleep? Yep. I typically sleep through the night without having to get up.
Best moment this week? Not feeling sick.
Movement: Not yet, but hopefully soon :)
Gender: We'll find out next month :)
Labor signs? None yet... and hopefully nor for a while.
Belly button in or out? Still in, but getting shallow.
What I am looking forward to: Seeing the baby again and hopefully making some decisions on the nursery.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this!! Thanks for sharing. I'm so excited for you to feel that little one move, it's an amazing feeling and really cool when you see it kick the first time!!

Love to you both ~ Mom C