We are now part way through week 18 and the baby has gone from the size of an onion to the size of a sweet potato.
Week 17
Week 18
How far along? 18 weeksTotal weight gain? 4 pounds as of last week
Maternity clothes? Still in them...hoping to get enough use out of the long sleeve stuff I bought before it is time to buy things for warmer weather.
Sleep? Still sleeping through the night, but I feel like I toss and turn a little more now.
Best moment this week? Hearing the heartbeat again at the last doctor's appointment and feeling some movement.
Movement: I think so....it still isn't consistent though and feels like little taps or muscle twitches.
Gender: Only two more weeks or so till we find out :).
Labor signs? Nope
Belly button in or out? Still in...hopefully it stays like that.
What I am looking forward to: Feeling movement and knowing for sure that it is the baby, finding out the gender and getting some stuff done for the nursery.


1 comment:
LOL-- I just saw the "TWO" marked out and changed to "THREE" in the blog title... that's cute :)
Post a Comment