5.26.2010

The insides of a Garmin Forerunner 305

I've read about the possibility several times, but honestly thought I was good. I even read some comments from the manufacturer that there is a possibility of "ejections" and to check routinely. Last night, I thought I had done so. It's possible that it was secure and the road just caused it, or I missed and didn't get it securely fastened. Instead, my Garmin 305 decided to take a "faith jump" from the quick release strap and wound up not doing so well.

I heard it bounce a couple times and thought it would make it, right up until I heard it crunch from the car that ran over it. Apparently, it was no match for the Lincoln Navigator that ran over it.

Now it lays in pieces.
So, think I can call Garmin and tell them that it "fell apart"?

No comments: