YAY!!! my mom said she saw that you guys were at the hospital or something on Facebook. I hate it that we just barely missed meeting her. We just got home yesterday.
I love her name--so sweet!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures. Congrats you guys!!! She's beautiful!
God bless you all and our heartfelt congratulations!!! Being a parent is a wonderful gift - I know you both will love her and appreciate the blessing of new life...
2 comments:
YAY!!! my mom said she saw that you guys were at the hospital or something on Facebook. I hate it that we just barely missed meeting her. We just got home yesterday.
I love her name--so sweet!!!! I can't wait to see more pictures. Congrats you guys!!! She's beautiful!
God bless you all and our heartfelt congratulations!!! Being a parent is a wonderful gift - I know you both will love her and appreciate the blessing of new life...
Post a Comment