I'm checked in here in Iowa and am mostly settled. Currently, I'm in Des Moines, Ia, but that location could change. Some of the word coming in is that I'll possibly head up to Cedar Falls, Ia to help with work up there. That's about 2hrs from here and holds a whole lot more needed work than here in Des Moines.
I lucked out and found a good deal w/ the local Holiday Inn. A king bed, nice Phillips lcd tv, and a very large working desk. Not bad, especially since I'm only here to sleep. The neatest this is that they've only been open since March. Still practically brand new.

I couldn't makes these two photos in a panoramic with the software on this computer. Sorry, maybe Bethany will copy them and fix them for me :) These are two photos taking from the back door of my hotel. There's actually quite a bit out there, even if you can't see it. In the middle is the applebee's, followed by a red robin. Off to the left is the walmart, subway, and a mini mall with all kinds of other add ons.

This is just to the right and has the tjmaxx, office max, petland, kohls, and a few other little shops too. Behind them are about another dozen restuarants, lowes, and a home depot. This is quite the boooming little area.

Out the front door is the local country club golf course too. The only thing a non member can do is go to the driving range and I didn't bring my clubs.
I'll check in when I can next time.
-RH
2 comments:
Glad you got there safe, Robert!!! Keep us posted on your happenings!
Flat screen tv..perfect for mobile xbox action!!!!
Post a Comment