8.06.2008

Update #2 from Iowa

I left the JFO (joint field office) this morning heading for my assignment here in Clear Lake, Ia. Don't let the name fool you, it's not that pretty. It's an old town, quite small, and doesn't have a whole lot of highlights, but there's plenty of work to be done here.

On my way, I passed my first windmill farm. Personally, I thought it was very neat, and I didn't mind seeing them from the roadway. For those that protest them, well, I welcome them.


(I'll work on the photo quality next time)
Oh, I would post a picture of my new hotel, but believe it or not, it's too dark for the camera. It's a Super 8. I have a double bed, a recliner, and a 3'x5' window. Part of my wall is actually underground. You can use your imagination on how it really looks. I move out Sunday!
-RH

No comments: