8.27.2008

I have 3...

I'm just so important that I have three cell phones. Yep, three. at&t, Nextel, and Verizon.

Left is my new at&t phone. We ditched Nextel (#2) and went with at&t. So far, so good. We'll have a better review after a few weeks of service, and hopefully the bill will be better too.

I've called and verified the cancelled contract, so the Nextel phone is about as useful as a paperweight right now. I just still have it and am still transferring numbers. Anybody want to buy it? The stupid machine at the store did a horrible job.

The one on the right, the Verizon phone, is the work issued phone. It's bad. Really bad. We're supposed to have that one handy when on the clock. I'm not very high on the priority pole, so mine doesn't ring all too often. Thankfully.

By the way, our numbers didn't change.

No comments: