10.18.2008

I'm getting spoiled

The tough part about being in Iowa....golf every Sunday. We've found a local course that has decided to help us out with a deal and only charges $20 for all day golf with cart and clubs. We figured with that price, why not. We had the luxury of playing today, so I figured, while fall was in the air, I'd share some with everyone. Here's hole 1 par 4.
On the backside of the course, the trees were really in full color and the course couldn't look much better. Granted, it's not a Robert Trent, but it's still pretty nice. Hole 4, par 3.
We were playing to beat the night and cold. By the time we were on hole 8, it was just about too dark to be playing. Same hole 4.

The worst part about the golfing is that I don't see myself being able to play every weekend. Guess I need to enjoy it while I can!

No comments: