12.17.2008

Woohoo!!

Merry Christmas and a Ho, ho, ho to Robert and I. I accepted a position at UAB this morning, so although I don't quite have my degree yet, I do finally have the big J-O-B :). I start in January and will defend my thesis in the next few months. This is a huge weight lifted off my shoulders because we weren't sure how easy it was going to be to get a job in this economy. I will be in a structural biology lab doing things I've never done before, so this is going to be a great opportunity for me to learn some new technologies in an exciting field of research.

Well I better quit stalling and get back to icing the 14 dozen cookies that we need to have done by tomorrow. We will post pictures of our finished product. We hope everyone is having a happy holiday season.

~Bethany

No comments: