12.01.2008

Random Catch-up

Ok, so we got behind yet again... (what else is new?)

Here's a quick recap:

1. I landed in BHM Tuesday (11/25) night, late. I found an iPhone at the Cincinnati airport sitting on the chair arm. I gave it to the desk attendant, but I still hope whoever lost it, manages to find it. That's a tough loss.

2. Family came and visited on 11/25 through 11/30. We had celebratory Thanksgiving dinner including turkey, stuffing, cornbread dressing, frozen cranberry salad, squash casserole, green beans, and both sweet & mashed potatoes. This is apparently the first time my "yankee family" has ever had cornbread dressing....

3. Iron Bowl. I don't need to elaborate too much, it may hurt the feelings of the Auburn fans around here. We were able to get tickets from my grandmother, so Michael, Bethany, myself, and Amanda got to enjoy a great game. Well, Michael & I enjoyed a great game. For those unsure, Bama beat the drum to a tune of 36-0! Roll Tide.

4. Christmas...Time to decorate...We'll post photos later, when everything is done...

No comments: