I seriously thought Spring was here. I really did. I mean, come on, who didn't?
The last several days and weekends have been in the 70s with light breezes and full of sun too. Perfect to get outside in and enjoy. My afternoon runs have been going outside, my bike rides have been in short sleeved shirts, and working in the yard wasn't unbearable. It's been great.
Until this week.
I guess it started with rain on Sunday. Then the wet ground and cooler temps went cooler. Monday barely got into the 50s. It stayed slightly overcast all day. The wind even picked up out of nowhere and started blowing. And worst yet is that it got even colder last night. I mean into the 30s. Yea, that's cold. And this morning? My truck registered "ICE" on the temp guage.
It's April. It's Springtime. It should be nice and warm out.
Yet it's cold.
Come back Spring. Come back NOW!
No comments:
Post a Comment