9.26.2011

MCM Weeks 10 & 11

The fundraising challenge is almost coming to an end, if anyone is still interested in joing in!

For weeks 10 & 11 I had some travel time heading home and back to Missouri, so some of my runs were slightly jeapordized, but definitely not derailed.

Week 10 - 9/12/2011
Wed - 4.6mi @ 43:56 Speed work
Thurs - 1mi warmup before my weight workout @ 8:35
Sat - 12.10 @ 1:57:09 Long run *this run was done back home in AL
Totals: 17.7miles @ 2:49:52

Week 11 - 9/19/2011
Thurs - 7.1mi @ 1:05:36 Speed work
Sat - 5mi @ 46:45 easy
Sun - 18mi @ 3:03:05 long run
Totals: 30.13mi @4:55:26

That 18mi was the longest run I've ever done and I have to say, I felt pretty good. I went out to the local "rails to trail" road and took out. I went from Columbia to McBaine and back. Amazing at how with 2mi to go, I started hitting the wall. But, I did it.

4 more weeks!!

No comments: