Last night's run...
Too bad all of my runs can't go like this. Sure it was a little cold, but the run and the company completely made up for it. We set out to do a fairly easy 4mi run and it turned out to be a rather quick, pushed pace, 4mi run.
It went like this:
Mile 1 - 9:36/mi
Mile 2 - 9:13/mi
Mile 3 - 8:57/mi
Mile 4 - 8:50/mi
Typically, each mile is supposed to be a little faster than the previous, which it was. But for something that was supposed to be an easy 4mi, we were pushing pretty hard on this one. The best part, we really didn't feel like we were pushing. We felt like we were cruising and comfortable.
Maybe we were crusing because it was cold, or maybe we were cruising because we were thinking of eating afterwards, but for whatever reason, it was an awesome run!
This just makes me want to go run again...
1 comment:
I'm so jealous of all the runs... it was so much easier to get motivated to run when I had a run to aim for... maybe I'll organize a run in Exuma...I dred the beginning soreness again though--Keep going!!! :)
Post a Comment