Two week update for the MCM. Not as pleasant as I wanted, but it's something.
After the week 5 long run (12mi) I managed to roll my ankle. I had some issues throughout the week with merely moving around and it wasn't pleasant. Sadly, that derailed my running too.
I attempted some runs, but nothing of any real length. I managed to complete some strength and other cardio workouts in preperation though.
WEEK 6 (Aug 15-21)
Wed - 3200yard swim
Thurs - 30min bike
Fri - 3000yard swim
Sat - 2mi run
WEEK 7 (Aug 22-28)
Thurs - 4mi run
Fri - 4mi run
Sat - 6mi run
So, I managed some form of running and now it's just a matter of running as much as I can without getting hurt again, but still sticking to the plan. I'm at the halfway point now, so it's time to get to pushing and get this back on the right track.
Despite the injury, I'm still going on. Remember - it's not too late to join in on the fundraiser!!
No comments:
Post a Comment