Onto the raving customer service. I own a Camelbak RimRunner, which is basically a small daypack with the ability to carry up to 3 liters of water. Great bag. I bought it just before our wedding so it's still under two years old, barely. Well, the outside zipper is guarded by a thin piece of fabric to help repel water. That thin piece of fabric has decided to tear and seperate, exposing my belongings to water. This same fabric is jamming the zipper and causing me to get frustrated when going into my bag.
So, I called Camelbak customer service on Thursday (6/5) and requested warranty work on the bag since it's still inside the two year window. They agreed, took some details, and without me having to mail my package first, they sent a BRAND NEW BAG to my doorstep which arrived today.
Now, all I have to do, is pack up the old one and mail it back in the box they provided.
The greatest thing is that the bag they replaced it with is a bag from their 2008 line and holds yet another two year warranty!! Man, I'm thrilled about great customer service.
No comments:
Post a Comment