The first job was to assmeble the changing table, which Bethany helped with.
It really didn't take all that long to complete, especially with Bethany letting me know how its done.
After it was assembled, I just had to test it out. I figured I would use our little mascot doll (Aubie) as the guinie pig, just in case something happend :)
Then after assembling the changing table, the girls went out fabric shopping, leaving us guys to finish the crib. Bethany figured since she taught us how to do the table, we could then do the crib. You know the drill, go by example.Bethany stayed around long enough to make sure we sorted all the pieces correctly.
I was told the instructions were in the box somewhere.
Just after putting this part together, we realized that yes, we were putting it together backwards. So we took it apart and started over.
And finished.
Now the rest to complete is ordering the fabric and putting in the rest of the accessories...

4 comments:
exciting stuff!! It looks great in there! Thanks for letting me come look :) Can't wait to meet your little girl. Cameron is looking forward to the new girl on the block :)
Love it, love it, love it!! Sweet baby Harris is a blessed little girl...just look at the two of you lovingly preparing her little corner of the world. I can already picture the two of you watching over her as she sleeps, sighhhh.....
Mom "C"
Yep, I'll be watching from the bike, as I pedal through the living room :)
Fantastic!!!! I demand more baby bump pictures!!! I cant believe Im missing all the fun stuff and getting to see you grow. Bethany, you look great and I am so excited to be at your Tea! Miss you guys!
Love,
Manda
Post a Comment